Marketing for BFRPs
What and when? Interactive online format of twice 2.5 hours on Saturday, 13. January and Sunday,14. January 2024. Start: 16:30h Berlin time (3:30pm London time). This Bach Centre approved course will offer inspiration to sharpen your marketing skills as a BFRP and a trainer. We’ll work on systematic strategies to spark new potential clients’ interest in the Bach flower remedies. We’ll explore how various approaches can increase the number of people becoming interested in the BFRs. Course language: English. Times: 4:30 pm Berlin time, (3:30 pm London time) per Zoom.
THIS COURSE en français 14.-15. October 2023
Cost: €45,- for both sessions, Bach Centre BC-ACE certificate is included.
Trainer: Nicola Hanefeld has been a BFRP since 1997 and has been teaching BC-approved courses since 2002. She teaches Level 1-3 in Germany, but is English. Full trainer profile
High quality photos of 34 of Bach flowers (+ Rock Water) for use in marketing will be made available to participants at no extra cost :-)
Cancellation policy and invoices: If you have to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances (illness, for example), and course participants agree, I can record and send the recording. You'll receive an invoice about 10 days before the course starts. No fees are due beforehand.
- Introductions. Why is marketing important? The difference between marketing and advertising.
- Status quo: what do you do at present in this realm? (For those who wish to share).
- What is a target group? What actually IS our service? Group exchange.
- Giving lectures (even if you don't like giving them).
- The potential of networking events for PR.
- Sustainable concepts for marketing, ‘staying on the ball’.
- Live examples: exploring websites and social media presence.
- Customer care - what is it, why is it important?
- Next steps.
Single coachings are also on offer after this course upon request. Peer groups could be formed for ongoing mutual support. Periodic meetings of the group to further the subject are also a possibility.
What you'll get out of this course: